You can't change where a button goes, but you can change the text on it in your button settings. If you need to link to something else, you can turn any text or image on one of your content pages into a link.
Here's how the buttons on the right hand of your Swell site work:
- The Become a Host button is turned on when you've created tables or teams in the products section of setup. It goes to the table checkout page.
- The Purchase Tickets button is turned on when you create tickets in products and goes to the ticket checkout page.
- The Become a Sponsor button works the same way. It's turned on when you create sponsorships in products and goes to the sponsorship checkout page.
The Give Now and Become a Fundraiser buttons are a little different because you don't need to create a product for them to be turned on.
- The Give Now button goes to your donation checkout page. It's always on as long as you have a payment gateway attached unless you've specifically asked for it to be disabled. (Need to turn it off? Ask us.)
- The Become a Fundraiser button only turns on if you enable it in the button settings pages. Unlike the other buttons, it doesn't go to a checkout page, but to a short form that asks visitors for their name and email address so they can be created as fundraisers for your event.
Now, how to do what you're trying to do. Any link or image can be linked to any site. You could create a specific page that talks about your hotel discounts and put a link on that page, create a link with or without an image on your home page, or both.
If you have lots of information you want to talk about related to the hotels, create a content page. Otherwise, just include a link on your home page. Just like I hyperlinked "content page," you can hyperlink any link or text you want on your site.