When you choose Ticket in the Product Editor drop-down, you're creating an event for guests who will be attending your physical or hybrid events in person.
Looking to create a ticket for your virtual event instead? Click here.
Here's how to create one ticket:
1. Click the Setup tab from the left-hand menu when you're logged into your event in the Swell dashboard. It looks like this
2. Next, select the Products section from the menu across the top.
3. Click on the to create a new product as you normally would and select "Ticket" from the Product Type drop-down menu in the pop-up Products Editor.
4. Check the Active box to make it useable. If you don't want this ticket to be visible from the front side of your site, you'll also want to put a checkmark in the Hide from public box. You might want to do this if, for example, you want to use it only for sponsor tickets that you enter from your Swell dashboard.
5. Complete your ticket's details by setting the maximum number available, giving it a name and setting the price.
6. Preserve your work by clicking save.