Personal Fundraising Pages are automatically issued to any ticketed guest!
1. When a guest buys a ticket, a PFP is issued
2. When a guest is invited to a table and accepts in the invite, a PFP is issued
3. When a member is invited to a team and accepts the invite, a PFP is issued
4. When a guest receives a comp ticket, a PFP is issued
The personal fundraising page link is always going to be:
The fundraising pages can always be found through the leaderboards as they are searchable!
You can always manage/view/and create PFP through the "fundraisers" section of the dashboard.
If someone wants to be hidden from the leaderboards and does not want their page to be found by others, you can edit that. More info on fundraisers HERE.
The PFP pages are templated and cannot be edited/personalized per guest.
The ONLY 'edit-able' options on these pages are:
1. Profile picture (by the user)
2. About the Event (added by you in the "details" section of the dashboard. More info HERE)
*Will be the same on EACH page per event/campaign
3. The header image for PFP's
*Will be the same for EACH page per event/campaign
*No other changes can be made to these pages.
Please sign in to leave a comment.