To add a table from the dashboard:
1. Hit the plus button to add new
*This will open up the table editor (see image below)
2. Add Table Name
3. Select Table Type from the drop-down menu. Make sure you've created at least one table product in the products tab. Otherwise, you won't be able to create a table here.
4. Complete Host Information (name & email address)
*Whoever is the host will be able to invite his/her guests to the table
5. Check the box that asks "Will the host be participating in the event and require a ticket?" IF the host is actually attending the event and needs a seat at the table. If this box is checked, their ticket will automatically send to them.
6a.SAVE & SEND: This will email the host their table info (what they need to invite their guests)
6b.SAVE & DO NOT SEND: This will save the table but will not send the host info.
*If the host is sitting at the table, their ticket will still send.
We recommend pushing your guests and sponsors to purchase the table through the website as much as possible because this will save you time.
Why would I add a table from the back-end?
1. You will add a table from the dashboard if someone/sponsor has sent you a check for the table. Add them here and be sure to send them the information so they can invite their own guests.
2. You can also set up your staff or volunteer tables this way.