Once you have "built" your show in the dashboard, you can only view it in the actual app.
1. Download the App for your device, either Mac or PC
The app icon is a blue square with "swell slides" logo in white:
2. Log in to the app using your dashboard information
password: sent to you by Swell Fundraising
3. Select the "event" for which presentation you want to view.
4. Double check your settings & if needed, make any last minute changes to "slideshow settings"
5. Before you hit PLAY, check your "download manager" and make sure all slides and posts have fully loaded.
(This may take a while the very first time you download/open the presentation on your computer. Why? The app locally downloads files to your computer to ensure you still have a show playing if you lose internet connection)
Use this section during your event/live show to "moderate" your social posts.
**DO NOT APPROVE THE POSTS--if they are showing, they are already approved and this can cause an error.
*You can use the REJECT option if it's an inappropriate post / not relevant
*** To manage the slides during your show, go to the "slides" section of the app. You can select specific slides to show at specific times (for presenters, sponsors, etc.).