You may be wondering how to prepare for your livestream event using the virtual module. The steps below will help you get ready.
To launch the virtual module of your event, the following information needs to be entered or selected:
(1) Livestream Link: To launch your virtual event, provide the Swell team with the source of your livestream. The source is YouTube live (embed), Facebook Live (embed), Twitch (channel), Livestream.com (link). Tip: If you're using Zoom to stream to YouTube Live, you might find this article from Zoom helpful
(2) Time: Please notify the Swell team of the time your Swell event site should 'go live'. By default, the system will go live 15 mins prior to the start time in your event settings.
(3) Admins: Please send Swell support the names of individuals who should be designated with admin privileges to manage the chat module during the event.
(4) Leaderboards or Social Posts? There is a variable option for the leaderboard space. Please let Swell support know if you choose Top Fundraiser. Most Social, Top Teams, Top Tables or Social Posts to show during your virtual event.
(5) Welcome window: There are two welcome options for the Swell virtual module. (1) Open entry (guests can enter with their ticket code, registering with the site or close the window); (2) Gated content (guests can only gain entrance to the virtual event with a ticket code).